Monthly Archives: July 2015
Baby Food Recipes
Baby Food Recipes: Babies are considered gifts from above. They are very precious members of the family. They provide joy and laughter inside a home. The family’s attention is focussed on these little bundles of joy most of the time. You just love to watch them as they giggle, sleep, smile, or whatever they are doing.
Every parent wants the best for their baby, from clothes they wear up to the food they eat. Basically, the top priority for babies is proper nutrition, for them to grow healthy and smart as much as possible. So now, how can parents achieve this? The answer is very simple; just make your own baby food.
Benefits of Creating Your Baby Food Recipes
- You are sure that the ingredients are healthy, safe and fresh
- You will definitely save money.
- You know what your baby eats.
- You can modify the baby food recipes that your baby will eat to ultimately suit your baby’s needs and preferences
- It will be a satisfying experience for you and for your baby
Here Are Simple Baby Food Recipes That Your Baby Can Enjoy.
Healthy Rice Cereal
What you need:
-8 fl oz water (1 cup)
-1/4 cup brown rice powder (around 1 oz)
- Grind the brown rice in small quantities into a food processor or blender. If you don’t have brown rice, you can use white rice as an alternative.
- Boil the water.
- Put in the rice powder and stir it continuously with a whisk.
- Decrease the heat at a very low point and simmer lightly for 10 minutes. Keep stirring so that the rice will not stick.
- Lastly, mix in adequate breastmilk or formula to provide the consistency which best suit your baby.
Delicious Sweet Potato
What you need:
-1 large sweet potato
- You should preheat the oven to 190 deg C or 375 deg F.
- Scrub and prick the sweet potato using a fork.
- Bake it for 45 minutes or until it becomes soft.
- Split it into two once cooked and scrape the flesh using a spoon.
Creamy Fruit Mash
What you need:
-1/2 peeled avocado
-1 pear or apple, diced, cored, and peeled
- Put the prepared pear or apple in a small saucepan then put in some little water. Let it simmer until the fruit gets tender.
- Move the pear or apple to a blender or food processor and mash until smooth.
- Puree the avocado then mix it with the fruit puree. Enjoy and serve!
Sweet Potato and Apple Soup (For 6 months onwards)
What you need:
-2 tsp unsalted butter
-4 fl oz milk (1/2 cup, use formula or breast milk if you want)
-2 tsp flour
-a pinch of ground ginger (optional)
-6 oz cooked sweet potatoes (3/4 cup)
-2 tsp applesauce
-a pinch of ground cinnamon (optional)
-6 fl oz homemade chicken broth or low sodium
- Thaw the butter in a saucepan and mix in the flour.
- Stir, cook the mixture until it turns golden
- Add the broth gradually, stir continuously and then pour the applesauce, ginger, cinnamon, and sweet potato.
- Let the mixture boil, and then lessen the heat the mixture simmers gently. Cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Using a food processor or blender, puree the mixture and then return the mixture to the saucepan.
- Lastly, pour the milk and let it warm.
What you need:
-2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
-1 cup cooked quinoa
-a pinch of freshly ground black pepper
-2 beaten small eggs
-2 tbsp Parmesan cheese (grated)
-1/2 finely chopped onion
-1/2 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
-1 crushed clove of garlic
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl. Allow it to rest for about 5 minutes so that the bread crumbs will have a chance to immerse the liquid.
- Form 16 loose patties using your hand.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan more than a medium heat
- Put the patties into the pan and let it cook for about 5 mins. until golden.
- Allow to cool and serve with a sauce or dip.
Graco Blossom Booster Seat System Vance
A growing child has countless needs. As they grow, there come numerous things that you as a parent have to provide in order for your child’s needs to be accommodated. One of those countless needs you need to attend to include your child’s seating needs.
Your child is fast growing and with comes a problem for you. When your child is growing so fast, what you need is a seating system that can accommodate your child’s entire seating needs. That is exactly what Graco Blossom Booster Seat offers you.
The Graco Blosson 4-in-1 Seating System Vance is specifically designed to be able to adjust to your child’ seating needs. Children grow so fast and with that means that you need to be able to accommodate the needs of more than one child in your family. As such, the Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System is designed to provide your family’s needs being able to seamlessly transform from one type of seat to another.
The Graco Blossom Booster Seat is but a highly functional seat that can provide your growing child’s wide array of seating needs. It is able to impeccably transform as a very practical highchair or an infant feeding booster or a toddler booster or perhaps a youth chair. Furthermore, should you family grow this highly functional seating system can have room for both baby and toddler at the same time.
Through its 6-position height adjustment, you are assured your baby has a front row seat at your family table. Not to mention that it comes with a 3 position footrest and 3 position on-hand reclining seat especially designed to offer your growing child with comfort all the time during mealtime. With the Graco Blossom booster seat, you are can use any of the four type of seating to accommodate not only one kid but two children at the same time.
So that you and your child have a better mobility on most kind of dining floors, the Graco Blossom booster seat has been designed with two front over-molded wheels that come with another two locking rear castors. This 4-in-1 Seating System has been designed to offer your infant child with the most comfortable feeding position supporting both your infant’s head and body.
This is made possible with the one-hand, 3-position adjustable seat recline which helps you in finding the most comfortable position for feeding your infant. It also comes with a removable tray together with a pull-out insert that is dishwasher safe. Finally, the toddler booster comes with a removable seat back insert which helps in positioning your child at the dinner table. The removable seat and back insert can be used interchangeably for both the Toddler Booster and Youth Chair.
Designed by Graco, a Newell Rubbermaid Company, the Graco Blossom Booster Seat is but a top quality product made from top-quality products inspired with the needs of both parents and their growing kids. Groco is known worldwide as a company that manufactures innovative products for child and baby care. They offer a full selection of top-quality highchair that includes the Graco Blossom Booster Seat. Each of the highchairs designed and manufactured by Graco has its own unique characteristics featuring versatility and comfort.
The Graco Blossom Booster Seat offers its own unique characteristics as well which are all designed to provide your growing child with versatility, comfort and high practicality. As such, the Graco Blossom Booster Seat has been crafted specifically for children, toddler and infants allowing them to have a comfortable and seamless transition from these stages.
The Graco Blossom Booster Seat is recommenced to be used in 4 stages, as it comes as a 4-in-1 seating system. The following seating system is recommended to ensure that your child is provided with optimum comfort and versatility:
Stage 1: High Chair – this is for children ages 0 up to 3 years with maximum weight of 50 lbs.
Stage 2: Infant Feeding Booster –recommended for children up to 3 years with maximum weight of 50 lbs.
Stage 3: Toddler Booster – comes with a removable seat back insert booster which can be used for child sitting unassisted. This is for children through 3 years old with maximum weight of 50 lbs.
Stage 4: Youth Chair – comes with removable back seat insert chair which can be used for children sitting unassisted. This is for children through 3 years and with maximum weight of 80 lbs.
Pros and Cons
The Graco Blossom Booster Seat is a highly functional seating system ideal for a growing child’s wide array of seating needs. Apart from the many benefits that it offers in accommodating a growing child’s seating needs in front of the family table this booster seat is also very portable and stable as it is able to carry two children at one seating.
This product is also quite easy to clean and to assemble, not to mention it is very stylish. With that, not only are provided with multi-purpose seating system, you are provided with a seating system that comes with everything that you need. Perhaps the only disadvantage of Graco Blossom Booster Seat is the fact that it is quite heavy.
Overall, the Graco Blossom Booster Seat is a very practical seating system ideal for your child’s growing needs. With all the benefits that it offers you, there is nothing that you would need to look for in any other.
Clearly, the Graco Blossom Booster Seat is an ideal seat for your growing child. In this stage where your child grows amazingly so fast, a highly functional seat is truly needed so as to accommodate his entire needs. With that inspiration, the Graco Blossom Booster Seat was designed and manufactured.
This amazing seating system is but highly recommended for practical mommies who needs everything taken care of. With Graco Blossom 4-in1 Seating System, everything you need comes in one packaging. It is obviously the best chair for you and your growing kid. There is nothing you would be looking for with Graco Blossom Booster Seat.